Social Media Mania is sweeping the world, our lives and your business. Facebook, twitter, tumblr and the list goes on and on and on! These FREE social media sites are a fantastic and an innovative way to promote, advertise, socialize, market, have fun, have celebrations, client competitions, news, education, create a buzz ,make money and realize the full potential and reach you can have to your clients!
Top 10 Social Media Tips for salon owners
- Secure your business social media outlets. If you do not understand it, don’t pass it to a staff member, from experience this dangerous, if you lose that member the damage to your business may be significant. It you do not have the time or know how to operate this tool for you business seek professional help. You can have your Social Media implemented by professional companys.
- Use your social media outlets for information, news and education and keep your direct marketing and advertising to no more than 40% of your posts. http://www.businessreviewaustralia.com/business-features/operations/how-effective-your-social-media-strategy
- You can establish and build social authority in your industry, this will make you a social media influencer in your field.
- Keep your posts constant and well timed during the day. You can get help with this by using blogging sites like tumblr that can queue posts to be sent out at particular times of the day.
- Customize the look and branding of your social media sites so that your page looks like your salon branding.
- Install a Social Media Policy in your salon with your staff. It’s a powerful tool that can be used or abused if not controlled.
- You can use salon web apps like simplesalon who have functions that Facebook friend and twitter follow your clients for you. Futuristically your salon appointment system will be able to confirm future appointments on Facebook and twitter replacing SMS text, huge $$$ saving to salon owners.
- Social media is FREE
Jump on board Social Media Mania and make a difference to your business! Its FREE!
Stay tuned for further articles from Belinda Keeley and Social Media ‘Ninja/Web Celeb’ Stevie English coming this way soon.
* Want to learn first hand how to master Social Media Marketing for your business? Belinda and Stevie will be running a series of one day workshops in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra this year for ProHairStylist.
For further information or to register your interest email Stevie English email@example.com