Anybody who has meet or spoken to Emiliano Vitale will tell you that he is a an immensely passionate ambassador for the Hairdressing Industry. Rightly regarded as an industry leader in all facets, Emiliano continues to impress with his own artistic work as well as his team’s. Listen to his interview and you to will be swept up in E Salon’s leaders bubbling energy.
Checkout E Salon’s web site for more.
how i got into hairdressing
I started ‘working’ in hairdressing when I was 11 years old. It was 1982, I was in Grade 5 and I just loved the atmosphere of the salon and watching my dad work. It was an escape for this stereotypical unpopular kid and it brought me to a place where I truly felt I belonged! For me it was more play than work – and it still is!
I am slightly obsessed with Australian Idol, particularly the auditions. I have the past 3 seasons on tape and when the mood takes me I like to watch them over and over again!! I laugh and cry, but mostly cry especially when those that believe they have no talent are selected for the next round.
accolades & creative accomplishments
• 2008: Presented Modern Femme on the Look & Learn & Fellowship stages at Hair Expo 2008 with the é salon Creative Team
• 2008: Assisting UK Hairdresser of the Year, Angelo Seminara, backstage at 2008 Hair Expo
• 2008: AHFA Finalist for NSW/ACT Hairdresser of the Year
• 2007: Hair Expo Finalist for Salon Team of the Year
• 2007: AHFA Finalist for NSW/ACT Hairdresser of the Year
• 2006: Finalist for Best New Salon Design at Hair Expo
• 2004/2005: L’Oréal Professionnel Style & Shoot Ambassador
• 2004/2005: NSW Guest Artist for L’Oréal Professionnel.
• 2002: Emiliano presented a series of seminars and workshops for Wella in Seoul, South Korea
• 2002: E Salon becomes first Australian salon to present at the Alternative Hair Show in Japan